There’s a pothole on the road. Who do I contact to have it fixed?

Please call the Johnson County Highway Department at (317) 346-4630 and tell them the location of the pothole. Alternatively, send an email to and give them an approximate address for the pot hole or broken concrete areas around drains. Attach photos if you can.