Welcome to Kensington Grove HOA
This site is for benefit of the residents of Kensington Grove, each of whom is a member of the Homeowners Association (HOA). It contains helpful information for new and existing residents and provides a communication channel with the HOA Board Members. If a resident has a suggestion for improving this site, please use the Suggestion Box at the bottom of the page.
Kensington Grove HOA Snow Removal Policy
The Kensington Grove HOA has a contract with our landscaper for winter snow removal and de-icing that homeowners should be aware of.
Salting of streets, in particular entrances, the roundabout, around stop signs and steep slopes, will take place depending on weather conditions.
Snow removal from Kensington Grove entrances, streets and courts will take place when a minimum of 2 inches of snow has fallen. We have budgeted money for multiple snow events, though higher snowfalls will cost more for snow removal than lower amounts of snowfall.
Homeowners concerned about street conditions should contact the Board (email@example.com) to report their concerns. The Board asks homeowners not to contact the landscaper directly since only the Board is authorized to approve expenditures.
Homeowners should also be aware that if a snowplow operated by our landscaper should damage a mailbox, they will repair or replace the mailbox at no cost to the homeowner. If the driver is unaware of the damage they caused, please contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org to report the incident and the Board will work with the landscaper to fix the problem.
Kensington Grove Residents Speak Out at Covenants Town Hall
HOA Board Meeting, November 6, 2023
Fall 2023 Annual Meeting held Oct 23, 2023
Ding-Dong Ditch: Harmless Game or Dangerous Prank?
HOA Board Meetings, Sep 11 & Oct 2, 2023
HOA Board Meeting Aug 7, 2023
Your HOA Board Working For You
In this section, we will post activities that your HOA Board has initiated or completed during this calendar year. Your inquiries are always welcomed (email us at email@example.com) and your suggestions are encouraged.
- Homeowner property improvement requests submitted and reviewed: 9
- Approved contracts with three different vendors for maintenance of the common areas, irrigation systems, and ponds.
- Approved the purchase of a new fountain for the Villages pond.
- The Villages pond fountain has been installed and was turned on.
- The Stones Crossing pond fountain is also now running.
- Traffic signs have been repaired. A loose stop sign was fixed. The Chancery Blvd sign at the roundabout has been repaired.
- An issue was discovered with the Chancery pond fountain electrical wiring. An investigation is underway.
- Set May 20th for the 2023 Community Sale
- Approved a contract to clean up Morgantown Road frontage near Travis Road and preliminary brush cleanup has been done.
- With the assistance of our vendor, the Morgantown Road frontage beautification project will be done in stages due to the complexity of renovating the area.
- The Chancery Pond was cleaned of windblown debris following a wind storm.
- Chancery Pond fountain appears to be working again
- The roundabout fountain required major repair work following damage from a windstorm earlier this year and is now running again.
- All pond fountains were adjusted so they turn on and off on roughly the same schedule.
- A vendor has been hired to repair cement curbs and perform tuck point work on the central fountain and entrances where repairs are needed.
- The Board engaged the assistance of our grounds maintenance vendor to help with debris pick up from the tornado. Within 2 - 3 days, common areas were cleaned.
- The Board contacted Johnson County Emergency Agency for help with tornado debris cleanup. The County responded with dumpsters and contracted a tree contractor to pick up tree and shrub debris.
- The Board solicited volunteers from residents of our community to help with cleaning up Travis Road pond.
- The central roundabout fountain sustained damage again, this time by the tornado. The Board is considering options for repairing or replacing the structure.
- Morgantown Road frontage south of Chancery Blvd was cleaned of litter.
|Mon, Jan 8||January HOA Board Meeting (Learn more)|
|Wed, Jan 31||Annual Assessment Due (Learn more)|
|Mon, Feb 5||February HOA Board Meeting (Learn more)|
|Mon, Mar 4||March HOA Board Meeting (Learn more)|
|Sun, Jun 30||2nd Semi-Annual Assessment Payment Due (Learn more)|