The KG HOA Board of Directors met Monday, June 6. There were many topics were discussed, and the following are highlights of the meeting:
- The cause of frequent power issues with the central fountain appears to have been determined. Our contractor is awaiting arrival of parts to repair the fountain.
- The HOA Board is pleased with the results of repairs to the Chancery Pond erosion problem. Soon, the contractor will remove the secured netting on the banks and begin mowing the area.
- Trimming of trees and underbrush along the northeast property line is pending due to wet soil from recent rains.
- Marking and preparation for the installation of streetlights along Travis Road has been completed. Installation work is expected to start very soon.
- Owners are reminded to remove dead trees from their property.
Your HOA Board meets monthly at the White River Township Trustee Office on Morgantown Road at 6:30pm on the first Monday of the month unless it conflicts with a holiday, in which case the Board will meet on the second Monday. Residents are welcome and encouraged to participate.