The Kensington Grove HOA would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July! To stay safe this week, below are some important tips for using fireworks.
Tips are sourced from The National Safety Council.
- Review all local, state, and federal laws regarding the use and operation of fireworks.
- Keep a bucket of water nearby to fully extinguish fireworks that don’t go off or in case of fire. Soak both spent and unused fireworks in water for a few hours before discarding.
- Only use them away from people, houses and flammable material.
- Only light one device at a time and maintain a safe distance after lighting.
- Never allow young children to handle fireworks.
For more tips and the dangers of sparklers, see the full page from The National Safety Council here: https://www.nsc.org/home-safety/tools-resources/seasonal-safety/summer/fireworks